JOIN FREE COURSE SECTIONS
What is really going on with your clients?
Video + eBook for your edge: How Auricular Methods align with what you already do best!
History & Science: Neurobiological basis
Intro: from fMRI studies to the neurobiological basis of the ear for neuromodulation.
Intro for EMDR
Get your FREE e-Book on the application of Auricular Methods in 8 phases of EMDR
INTRO Course | Auricular Methods in Psychology
How to Access the Somatic and Emotional Experience Mapped by the Brain
Discover how to use the best tool for insight that every client already brings you, their ears!
Gain skills to access the physical and emotional body dynamically mapped by the brain of your client. Quickly understand what might really be going on with clients and identify the possible catalysts for release by learning to read active points on the ear.
Course topics include:
- Neurostimulation via ear
- Key psychotropic areas on ear
- The limbic brain and pain memory
- Communication between hemispheres
- Perspectives from somatic and other approaches
- An example of application in EMDR (free section)
This course is designed for mental health professionals interested in neuromodulation without the need for acupuncture (although it is also highly informative to acupuncturists and practitioners in other healthcare practices). The course therefore also goes by the title, Auricular Acupuncture to Access the Somatic and Emotional, as approved by NCCAOM.
Time investment: 3 hours
3 CEUs approved by NCCAOM
Start anytime, anywhere
Fully responsive online course with all components available at anytime. Enroll today!
- Interactive course player and videos
- Practical lectures & demonstrations
- How to locate key psychotropic points on ear
- How to identify active points
- How to apply neuro-auricular modulation