Auricular methods help you gain practical skills for the shift toward neurology-, frequency- and resonance-based concepts in healthcare. LEARN MORE.
The field of Auricular Medicine includes medical doctors addressing the opiod epidemic, psychologists healing trauma, acupuncturists advancing neuro-auricular methods, and many other healthcare professionals. LEARN MORE.
Practitioners who integrate auricular methods discover added precision in acupuncture, primed tissue release in Manual Therapy, polyvagal regulation approaches in psychology, enhanced adrenal function in Natural Medicine, and more. LEARN MORE.
- Andrew Macfarlane, Acupuncturist
Hands down the most exciting modality...
- Morris Senior, Physiotherapist
...results have been nothing short of miraculous!
- Nir Saar, Acupuncturist
Practicing only auricular since taking the class...
- Dan Eyink, Medical Doctor
I have good results...
- Helene Pilon, Psychologist
...the connection between body, mind and spirit brought me to this medicine...
- Lisa Weleschuk, Acupuncturist
There is no guesswork.
- Anita Teigen, Acupuncturist
My confidence in difficult cases has grown.
- Claudette Theriault, Acupuncturist and Physiotherapist
Complicated cases can be treated with confidence.
- Louise Therrien, Naturopath
My clients have noticed reduction of symptoms after only a few visits...
CIAM’s highly endorsed core curriculum is helping lead the understanding of auricular methods for powerful insights into the human system.
The CORE Curriculum Path
- Ear Point Guide
- Level I: Enhanced Auricular Assessment and Treatment (online) | Level I syllabus link
Note: There are no course pre-requisites to enter the core curriculum path. It is understood that anyone making claims to provide treatment using Auricular Medicine shall be certified and have the necessary training to provide any such treatment in accordance to the regulatory guidelines under which they practice.
- Level I: Clinical Practicum (online w/instructor support)
Note: the Level I Clinical Practicum, a requirement for certification, is not required in order to proceed to Level II
- Level 2: Clearing Blockages to Healing (online) | Level II syllabus link
Level 2: Clinical Practicum (online w/instructor support)
Note: the Level II Clinical Practicum, a requirement for certification, is not required in order to proceed to Level III
- Level 3: Advanced Methods (on-site) | Level III syllabus link
- Level 3: Clinical Practicum (online w/instructor support)
- PLUS | Non-core Enrollment: Participation in courses beyond the CORE curriculum path. CIAM offers PLUS courses (seminars, workshops, demonstrations and networking opportunities) ideal for individuals who want to get their feet wet prior to advancing to the core curriculum, or those who are interested in extending their opportunities beyond the CORE curriculum.
- CORE | Core Curriculum Enrollment: Single registration in core curriculum courses on a one-by-one basis (paying as you go)
- CMCP | Full Program Enrollment: Join us in the Complete Masters Certificate Program (CMCP) which offers significant savings for the complete CORE curriculum program — including additional PLUS trainings beyond the CORE curriculum including the Most Important Frequencies in Auricular Medicine and Dr. Bahr on How to Treat PTSD and Trauma of the Soul.
- CERTIFY | Enrollment for Certification: Your education with CIAM does not require that you become certified, however you have the opportunity to earn certification at any point (as long as certification requirements have been met). Enrollment in the CMCP automatically gives you the option to get certified (see certification FAQs).
It’s About Growth, Clinical Practice and Professional Network
Your Growth: Auricular methods, particularly German Auricular Medicine as taught by CIAM, help you gain practical skills for the shift toward neorology-, frequency- and resonance-based concepts in healthcare today and of the future. LEARN MORE (Discover the ear as a window to the brain).
Your Practice: Practitioners who integrate auricular methods discover added precision in acupuncture, primed tissue release in Manual Therapy, polyvagal regulation approaches in psychology, enhanced adrenal function in Natural Medicine, and much more across many other modalities of healing. WATCH VIDEO (Founder, Dr. Muriel Agnes, on supporting your practice).
Your Network: The field of Auricular Medicine includes medical doctors addressing the opiod epidemic, psychologists healing trauma, acupuncturists advancing neuro-auricular methods, and many other healthcare professionals who integrate auricular. CIAM has certified practitioners around the world. CONNECT WITH OUR NETWORK (link to CIAM Certified Practitioners)
An auricular approach can offer powerful insight into what ails the entire body. CIAM graduates are using auricular insights to prioritize treatment approaches and break through the walls presented by their most challenging cases. Auricular Medicine, because of its basis in neurology- and frequency-based concepts, supports insight for treatment options in challenging cases such as therapy resistant patients.
Current and ongoing research in neuroscience, vagus nerve stimulation, heart rate variability as a critical biomarker, neuro-auricular acupuncture, medical frequencies (i.e. electromagnetic waves, frequency-specific micro currents, pulsed low level laser) is proving auricular medicine as a growth field — and continuously advances the field.
Save up to $1960 on realizing your plans to advance your training!
Have you noticed the shift in healthcare? Are you up-to-date with neurology- and medical frequency-based concepts that are helping drive healthcare into the future? Join your colleagues in Level I or Certificate Program training.