Laser acupuncture integrates thousands of years of experience of traditional Chinese medicine and modern high-tech phototherapy in one of the most exciting medical techniques of today. Low-level lasers provide simple access to three complex therapeutic approaches which mutually enhance the effectiveness of each other.
- Laser acupuncture works in accordance with the regulation mechanisms of traditional Chinese medicine
- Laser-photostimulation reinforces endogenous processes at a subcellular level
- Resonance therapy with laser light utilizes information frequencies to support treatment
For monotherapy according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine or combination therapy, this practical handbook provides an introduction to all treatment methods using the laser pen, laser needles, and laser shower, as well as quick guidelines for the most important techniques applied in every-day practice:
- Dosage guidelines
- Auricular laser therapy and diagnosis
- Laser-mediated point localization
- Selection and use of resonance frequencies
- Special techniques for TCM lasers
- Recommended supporting measures
In the practical part, one hundred successful treatment concepts in ten different special fields are presented in detail and the various action mechanisms discussed. The double-page layout (left page: treatment instructions, right page: acupuncture illustrations) and the extensive chart section ensures that they are simple to implement.