Covid has pushed CIAM to move forward as quickly as it can to present its offerings online via a new learning platform (a beta site now in development at www.integrateauricular.ca). Below are details related to this new site.
Concurrent to the offering here at www.integrateauricular.com (‘.com’), CIAM is presenting new offerings at www.integrateauricular.ca (‘beta site’). Our intention is to offer new online material to you as soon as it becomes available via the new beta site rather than have you wait until the two sites have been fully merged onto the new learning platform. In offering you such availability, we appreciate your patience as the presentation of the beta site is still under construction and continues to develop through 2020/2021. We understand that having two websites (and two separate payment gateways) may present confusion. The following will hopefully help clear that confusion.
What has happened to the on-site course offerings?
In response to COVID-19, all previously scheduled live, on-site courses have been closed for 2020. CIAM will be re-opening many of its courses online — offering most of the core curriculum as a comprehensive distance leaning experience.
How are CIAM courses and materials currently being offered?
- As new material becomes available on the new beta site, it will be linked directly from the current ‘.com’ site to the new beta site. New enrollments can be completed on the beta site (on a secure and ready payment gateway powered by Stripe, a leader in payment processing).
- Please be sure to create your free account at www.integrateauricular.ca by clicking on ‘Sign In’ button. When logged in, you can access CIAM’s newest free resources, paid courses, and programs available there. As well as what will become a growing community of auricular practitioners sharing questions, ideas, and experiences.
- All other offerings (anything not yet available on the beta site), remains available for checkout without an account here on www.integrateauricular.com just as before — except for any offerings that have been closed as a result of covid-related travel restrictions (see below).
What happens to my current enrollment in the CMCP or online courses via Moodle?
First, we ask all CIAM students to create their free account on the new beta site at www.integrateauricular.ca so that you can see new offerings coming online.
- Second, rest assured that if you have an online course that you are attending via Moodle, or a program that you are enrolled in such as the Complete Masters Certificate Program, you will automatically be re-enrolled into the new version once it becomes available on CIAM’s new learning platform (the beta site currently in development). These re-enrollments will offer the complete program access period, for any respective courses with original enrollments completed since April 2019.
What are plans for the new online learning platform (e.g. the beta site currently in development)?
Updated classification of courses
Moving forward, CIAM offerings will be organized into six categories: INTRO, CORE, PLUS, CERTIFY, MATERIALS, and CMCP. Additionally, Orientation Guides will help tour you through CIAM’s offerings.
Core curriculum — CORE offering
- Level 1 will exclusively become an online learning experience
- Level 2 will be offered as a hybrid with online and on-site components
- Level 3 will remain an evolving on-site master class
- Clinical Practicums will be included with each level (and also offered individually for CIAM graduates still seeking to earn certification)
Complete Masters Certification Program (CMCP)
As the CMCP gets moved onto the new online learning platform, it will be restructured to support the new format in which large components of the core curriculum — CORE offering — will be offered.
Beyond the CORE
- INTRO: Courses geared to specific healthcare modalities, presenting auricular methods that support existing clinical approaches for increased assessment and treatment insights offered by the best tool every patient already brings to your practice — the ear!
- PLUS: These courses and events will offer training beyond the core curriculum.
- MATERIALS: Auricular supplies will be sold with free instructional training.