Scheduling and Registering Your CMCP Courses: Except for VAS Skills Building and LLLT 1 (items 8 & 9, which are not required to earn certification), all courses must be taken in the order listed below since each is a pre-requisite for the next:
- Foundations of German Auricular Medicine
(Foundations in the CMCP may be completed on-site only)
- Level I: Enhanced Auricular Assessment and Treatment
- Level I: Clinical Practicum 1
- Level II: Clearing Blockages to Healing
- Level II: Clinical Practicum 2
- Level III: Master Methods
- Level III: Clinical Practicum 3
- VAS Skills Building Workshop
- Low Level Laser Therapy course LLLT 1
Complete Masters Certificate Program (CMCP) Details
The CMCP is for students who know they are serious to learn auricular medicine and become fully certified. The program offers a highly economical means of achieving your goal. Rather than register for individual courses (otherwise costing $5000), registration in this program offers you significant savings and value. The program includes:
- Foundations of German Auricular Medicine (Important Note: in the CMCP the Foundations coursework is only available through the on-site course option)
- Level I: Enhanced Auricular Assessment and Treatment (on-site)
- Level I: Clinical Practicum 1 (online)
- Level II: Clearing Blockages to Healing (on-site)
- Level II: Clinical Practicum 2 (online)
- Level III: Master Methods (on-site)
- Level III: Clinical Practicum 3 (online)
- VAS Skills Building Workshop (on-site)
- Low Level Laser Therapy course LLLT 1 (online)
- The ability to retake any CMCP course at a 50% discount (lifetime)
- Level III CIAM Certification certificate — Full master-level certification!
- Listing in Global Network of CIAM Certified Practitioners
- Rubber Ears (external link)
- Pointoselect DT (external link) point finder to detect and treat auricular points. CIAM recommends this particular point finder because of its precision. An alternate Pointoselect is available for order in the USA at http://www.buyacupuncture.com/Pointoselect_Digital_p/29550.htm
Certification: Certification is not guaranteed it is earned. Please read about CIAM Certification — Certification FAQs and requirements and guidelines for professionalism.
Global Network of Practitioners: Once you complete your first certification you will be listed on the global network listing of CIAM-certified practitioners.
Program Updates: CIAM reserves the right to adjust CMCP offering. Students already enrolled in CMCP will continue to enjoy the benefits of the CMCP offered at the time of purchase, unless CIAM offers replacement options of equal or greater value.